Tears of a Bleeding Heart  Season 2 Episode 1
The tale of the twist and turns in the life of our heroine, Mansa…
All of a sudden, the service got interrupted by a noise from the back.
It came from Mansa. The plastic chair she sat on had broken, making her fall heavily on her back.
A few church members rushed to help her. Obed quickly left the organ and ran to her side. He got there to find that Mansa was seriously bleeding with blood flowing down her thighs to her legs.
She was rushed to the nearest hospital which happened to be Rita’s workplace.
She was taken straight to the emergency room leaving Chris, Derek, Mrs Bernard and Obed at the OPD.
Rita at that moment was nowhere to be found. As to whether she came with them to the hospital, nobody knew.
The last time anybody set their eyes on her was before the incident at Church. She was the one who showed Mansa to her seat.
Now, Derek had the opportunity he had always wanted, to meet Obed. He walked up to him.
“I want us to talk now ” Derek said.
“I see… And you think this is the appropriate time for the conversation you want to have? Obed asked.
“Well, we can make it appropriate.” Derek insisted.
“Alright, fair enough” said Obed.
“Good. At the car park, in 5 minutes.” Derek said and left him.
He went to the car park to wait for Obed. In no time, Obed showed up.“I see you are really good with time” Derek said.
“What is it? Just go on with what you called me here for ” said Obed.
“Ok. What do you want from Mansa? Tell me. When did she even meet you that you claim you are the father of her unborn child? ” Derek asked him. He was furious.
“I can tell you are really worried about that.” Obed said.
“Yes, because you are liar and a crook. That unborn baby belongs to me and no other person” Derek answered.
“Meaning you raped her. I should call the police on you now ” Obed threatened.
Derek hadn’t thought that far. If he had, he would have realized that admitting responsibility for her pregnancy was enough evidence to put him behind bars for rape.
He got a bit scared. He wasn’t sure to what extent Obed could drag the matter. Derek knew that if Mansa reported the issue, it’d be his end. Obed could tell he was nervous now…
“I see you are scared Derek. But really, how could you do such a thing? Obed asked.
“I am not proud of what I did, I was misled” Derek replied.
“Misled? How? By who? Obed asked.
“Its a long story, Obed.” Derek said.
“We have time, don’t we? said Obed.
“I am in love with Mansa. I know it’s not morally right to be in love with someone who is supposed to be your adopted sister. My brother Chris knew about it. He told me that he had spoken to Mansa about my feelings and she
had confirmed that she loved me as well. He told me Mansa wanted to see me that night.
He gave me a handkerchief, which he claimed was from Mansa to me.
Since it was going to be the first time, I wanted to pull a prank on her by wearing a face mask. The idea was just to scare her a little before revealing myself.
I succeeded in getting her scared… but she started shouting so I placed the handkerchief on her lips to keep her quiet.
Then I took the mask off, only to notice that she was motionless but still breathing.
At that moment, I thought she was also pulling a prank on me because my mask was off. I tried kissing her, she didn’t respond, but I couldn’t help myself at that point. My lust had the best of me. I had intercourse with her without realizing that there was something wrong with her.
It wasn’t until I saw her bleeding while still motionless that I realized she was actually unconscious. I got scared and not knowing what to do, I escaped.
I confided in my brother what happened but he completely ignored me. I had actually raped Mansa without realizing it.”
You are Reading: Tears of A Bleeding Heart – Season II Episode 1 from kunlemajor.blogspot.com.ng
Obed was quYou are Reading: Tears of A Bleeding Heart – Season II Episode 1
Obed was quiet for a while. He then said “Derek, you acted childishly.”
Back at the OPD, the doctors were done attending to Mansa. Chris had taken a stroll leaving Mrs Bernard alone at to wait for news.
The doctor met her and since she was Mansa’s foster mother, she deemed it necessary to let her know of her condition.iet for a while. He then said “Derek, you acted childishly.”
Back at the OPD, the doctors were done attending to Mansa. Chris had taken a stroll leaving Mrs Bernard alone at to wait for news.
The doctor met her and since she was Mansa’s foster mother, she deemed it necessary to let her know of her condition.“Doctor, how is my daughter?” Mrs Bernard asked.
“She is fine but unfortunately she had a miscarriage” The Doctor said.
“Oh no! Doctor, can I please see her? Mrs Bernard asked.
“Yes, you can. But she is asleep and I strongly advise that you don’t wake her up” The Doctor said and left.
Mrs. Bernard quickly called Rita to update her. She showed up in no time and went with Mrs Bernard to the ward were Mansa was.
You are Reading: Tears of A Bleeding Heart – Season II Episode 1
Obed and Derek were still at the car park having their conversation.
Derek was feeling sorry and guilty for his actions. He really wanted to make amends for it.
“Derek, there is something you need to know” Obed said.
“What is it, Obed? Tell me” Derek pleaded.
“You and Mansa can never ever be together. The harm has already been done, it’s unfortunate. But you can’t be with her” Obed said.
“Yes, I understand. I know you have feelings for her, that’s why she is with you now” Derek said.
“No, I’m NOT in love with Mansa. I love her just as I love everyone that’s a child of God. But you can’t be with her” Obed said.
“I’m not sure I get what you’re driving at… Why can’t I be with her? There should be a way round it” Derek said.
His feelings were stirred, he was indeed in love with Mansa.“It’s not what you think, Derek. Mansa is not your foster sister, she is actually your step sister.” Obed revealed.
To be continued…

Comments

Popular Posts